Renaissance Centro (RC) is a Washington DC Metro developer and owner of luxury residential and hotel assets. RC is looking for a highly motivated individual with 7-10 years of experience to coordinate and monitor design and construction activities.
- Direct design process and CA activities of A/E and other consultants (LEED, Comm., FF&E).
- Manage design and procurement of permits and installation of utilities.
- Coordinate A/E/C RFI and submittal flow process, scopes, questions and deliverables to ensure compliance, completeness and timeliness. Analyze reports and use personal influence to create priorities that prevent delays to critical activities.
- Monitor GC and subcontractor site activities to confirm manpower, deliveries and performance are on track to meet schedule, as well as ensure safety, quality and jurisdictional requirements are in compliance. Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions.
- Manage Owner project construction records, such as minutes, directories, logs, correspondence, contracts, plans and specs.
- Review change orders for validity and accuracy.
- Review requisitions for accuracy and confirm billing requests are commensurate with work performed in the field.
- Reports directly to VP of Construction, and will aid or lead in written and plan scope reviews, take off and estimate evaluations, contract negotiations and schedule analysis, and constructability and value engineering cost saving studies.
- Organize and manage close out procedures and documents.
- Inform development group and or Owners of construction status, and confirm overall adherence to the project schedule, budget, safety, lender, and jurisdictional goals/requirements.
- Minimum 7 years of GC construction or A/E firm experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, or construction/project management.
- Proven track record of Bluebeam, Plangrid, Constructware, or similar project management software usage.
- Strong knowledge of construction means, methods, materials, and regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret plans, and provide optimizing recommendations.
- Self-starter with ability to effectively prioritize multiple simultaneous responsibilities in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving, negotiating and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and within team settings.
Title and salary are commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please do not call us directly.
- Architecture / Design
- Project Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.