Link Industrial Properties
Regional Lease Administrator – Philadelphia Suburb Office
Link Industrial Properties (“LINK”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. Link currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, Finance or a Paralegal Certificate.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in Commercial Lease Administration, Property Accounting, Property Management, Real Estate Law or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with Yardi or MRI database experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented with a desire to learn and support new technologies and processes.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong ability to interpret complex commercial lease language, related real estate documentation and have general property accounting knowledge in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to effectively interface with all departments of the company in a highly professional manner.
- Adaptability to changing demands.
- Responsible for the day-to-day functions of lease administration, including but not limited to abstracting leases, review of existing and new lease reoccurring charges to ensure accuracy, CPI rent escalations, and tracking/monitoring critical lease dates.
- Review new leases, amendments, assignments, terminations and other lease documents – prepare and/or review accurate and detailed lease abstracts including all critical dates and financial requirements, and resolution of lease compliance issues.
- Process lease documents and circulate to accounting department for approval and posting of monthly recurring charges, CPI increases, and any miscellaneous billings/adjustments related to rent.
- Coordinate and follow up with the Asset Managers and/or Property Managers regarding the verification of building square footage, unit changes, rent commencement, move-in/out forms, holdover, major tenant information, Certificates of Insurance and other portfolio issues.
- Partner with Construction/Project Management and Property Management Departments on Tenant Improvement projects to monitor work completion for critical dates and the triggering of lease commencement/rent commencement.
- Maintain the integrity of the lease abstract database and coordinate all aspects of the lease administration process, including regular review of reports to ensure accuracy of lease data.
- Manage tenant contacts to update name and/or address change requests by reviewing and interpreting lease provisions and preparing documentation, if needed.
- Prepare correspondence as needed in conjunction with the processing of lease documents.
Work on special projects that may arise within the Lease Administration department.
- Interact and work closely with Asset Management, Property Management, AR/Collections, Construction and Accounting. This position reports directly to the Lease Administration Manager.
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
We have an entrepreneurial approach that encourages high performers to contribute and grow.
- Accounting / Control
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job