Architect Designer - Space Planner
Healthcare Trust of America
Healthcare Trust of America is seeking a full time in-house Architectural Designer to join our Scottsdale AZ team. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with architectural design and drafting background to join an established team of professionals. Candidate would be responsible for helping our leasing teams with space plan’s on new/renewal leases where tenant improvements are required. Ideal candidate will be organized, detailed-oriented and self-starting individual driven to succeed.
Position Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Interior Architecture or related design field
- Minimum of 3 years of interior architecture design experience required
- Experience planning healthcare facilities (preferred)
- Maintain communication with project team members
- Interact with other disciplines and clients in a manner that build productive relationships
- Experience with Revit, SketchUp and AutoCAD required
- Based in Scottsdale, AZ
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits too!
- Architecture / Design
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.