Reliant Realty Service, LLC (“Reliant”) is a real estate property management company specializing in affordable housing properties. Reliant employs and manages approximately 700 personnel who facilitate operations at the asset level. Reliant currently provides property management, legal, accounting, security, compliance, and maintenance services to approximately 13,000 units across 11 states.
The Leasing Manager’s primary duties are to secure lease agreements from all qualified persons properly and aggressively market the property in order to achieve leasing and occupancy goals. A Leasing Agent also very service-oriented and strives to make prospects and current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets prospective residents, completes guest card information, establishes program eligibility, determines needs and preferences, conducts sales tours of the community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits and secures applications from qualified persons.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions, competitors, and trends through active market surveys and physically shopping the properties competition.
- Assists in creating and implementing a plan for marketing the property and improving resident satisfaction.
- Aggressively market the property on a regular basis to generate traffic.
- Meets individual and/or property monthly leasing goals.
- Inspects models, move-ins and "market ready" vacancies daily to ensure move-in ready condition. Also physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff.
- Maintains a professional and friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospects and residents meet.
- Utilizes multiple media platforms, including but not limited to telephone, text, email, and social media, etc. to perform follow-up with prospects in accordance with company guidelines.
- Prepares and qualifies applications for approval based on properties rental criteria and program requirements.
- Notifies prospective residents of application results.
- Establish move-in date and time for approved applications.
- Completes all lease paperwork including related addenda and accepts rents and deposits.
- Organizes and files appropriate reports, leases, and
- Attends company meetings when requested.
- Prepares and completes move-in files.
- Answers incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by AVP of Leasing.
- Is skilled at building rapport with prospects and establishing good relationships with people quickly.
- Displays excellent communication skill and actively listens to prospects.
- Engenders trust from prospects by maintaining a warm, open and outgoing demeanor.
- Shows genuine interest in others and communicates in a sincere manner with prospects and residents.
- Presents themselves in a professional manner and maintains a positive attitude while at work.
- Interacts with the prospect in a sensitive and approachable manner, especially when asking for sensitive or personal information.
- Has an empathetic and caring attitude and wants to help prospects through the approval process.
- Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing laws, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to Affordable housing.
- BA or higher
- LIHTC 3 years or more
- Project Base 3 years or more
- Marketing 3 years or more
- Travel to properties in our portfolio (northeast and southeast), when necessary (must be willing to travel nationwide 25% of the time)
- Must possess valid driver’s license
Salary commensurate with experience
Reliant Realty Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. As a matter of policy, RRS does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered. RRS does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.