Overview: Prime Residential is a multifamily-focused real estate investment firm founded in 1989, with offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles. We have achieved success through disciplined acquisitions, creative capital structures, significant reinvestment, and superior property management. Our goal is to provide high-quality housing communities, and to maximize investment success. Driven by the hard work and ingenuity of over 300 employees, Prime Residential owns and manages over $4 billion of multifamily real estate in California, Washington, Oregon and Nevada, totaling over 15,000 units.
The Prime Residential team is a nimble, collaborative, highly motivated and energetic group of professionals who are dedicated to performing their jobs with the highest integrity. We are looking for a proactive and dedicated person to help grow our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acquisition Analysis: Model and underwrite potential multifamily investment opportunities. This includes analysis of historical operating information including rent rolls, income statements, offering memoranda, etc., to generate proforma budgets and cash flow projections. Coordinate with in-house property and asset management teams in preparation of proforma.
- Pipeline Management: Manage acquisitions pipeline in Prime’s internal database including organization of marketing materials, relevant dates, broker communications, etc.
- Transaction Management and Due Diligence: Assist in due diligence processes, including coordination with third party consultants, analysis of materials and comparison to transaction underwriting.
- Investment Memo Preparation: Assist in the preparation and presentation of investment memos to internal approval committee for deals under consideration.
- Market Research: Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market trends in connection with specific investment opportunities and Prime’s overall investment strategy. Gather, maintain and analyze internal database of sales comps, rent comps and other market data. Prepare presentations for company quarterly and annual meetings.
- Portfolio Analysis: Help create and maintain cash flow models for the portfolio and fund.
- Lender Relations / Administrative Support: Coordinate lender inspections, monitor portfolio contract renewals/expirations, track property tax bills and appeals.
Desired Education, Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in real estate, finance, or a related field is preferred.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience that exhibits in-depth knowledge of net present value, IRR, and other financial concepts.
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, proven multi-tasker with the ability to work well in a team, and individually.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel modeling.
Must be able to pass Company’s pre-screening process which includes a background check, credit check and drug test prior to employment.
The position offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with an enjoyable work environment. Compensation will be competitive and includes exceptional benefits: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision, health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA), pre-tax commuter benefits, 401(k) with employer match, company-paid holidays, sick days, and vacation days.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, please send resume and cover letter.
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job