Fore Property Company is a full service, national real estate company that develops, builds and manages residential multifamily housing. We are currently seeking a Development Associate for our Phoenix/Scottsdale office.
The Development associate will be responsible for supporting the development team with managing multiple phases of the real estate development process (e.g., site selection, due diligence, financial analysis, budgeting, contract negotiation, site acquisition, investment package creation, permit processing, and general contractor management).
Additional responsibilities include:
Perform market research, demographic studies, apartment database reviews, and competitive analysis.
Develop a matrix of key competitors including property locations, specific amenities, and pricing in strategic markets and submarkets.
Creation of financial models and due diligence efforts for JV partners and lenders
Assist the Development Team in preparing and presenting investment packages.
Participate in consultant meetings through pre-development and development stages.
Participate in meetings with municipalities, neighborhood groups, design teams, and public hearings throughout the entitlement process.
Assist in managing projects under construction to ensure adherence to development policies and procedures.
- 3+ years’ experience in multifamily development strongly preferred
- Work experience and knowledge of Arizona markets strongly preferred
- Experience and knowledge of the multifamily industry strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate, Architecture, Civil Engineering, or Building Construction Management preferred
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Finance or Real Estate strongly preferred
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and goal-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Flexible and able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Accurate, detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Willingness and patience to improve/refine work product
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Knowledge of construction processes
- Ability and willingness to travel to various locations in Arizona as required
Fore Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent base salary, 401(k) with company match, Medical/Dental/Vision, 2 weeks vacation, sick days, 10 paid holidays per year.
FPC is a drug free work place. All candidates must undergo drug test and background check including DMV and criminal records.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.