About Lloyd Jones
Headquartered in Miami, Lloyd Jones is an investment/development real estate firm that specializes in the multifamily and senior housing sectors. With a successful 40-year track record, the firm focuses on value-add and opportunistic multifamily acquisitions and senior-living development in Texas, Florida, and the Southeast - markets it knows well due to its long history and current operations in those locations.
Chief Financial Officer Role
The CFO is responsible for all corporate financial operations. The CFO is also involved in the investment process including underwriting, debt and equity negotiation and closings. In addition, the CFO will oversee the accounting and asset management departments, ensuring tax compliance and timely investor reporting. The CFO will be responsible for financial, accounting, and tax planning decisions of the company and is a key officer on the executive team, working closely with and reporting to the chairman/CEO.
- Oversee corporate financial operations, financial planning, and financial strategy
- Prepare and review financial projections and budgets; oversee cash management functions
- Serve as financial advisor to the executive team
- Work closely with investment team in underwriting and deal closings
- Negotiate and close all debt and equity funding
- Research and identify new funding sources
- Oversee the accounting and asset management departments responsible for investment assets
- Handle investor reporting
- Ensure full regulatory and tax compliance, for both corporate and investment entities
- Serve as primary contact with outside accountants and consultants for audits, tax preparation, and filings
- Establish systems and controls to enhance the financial health of the company
- Financial Analysis
- Investor Relations
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.