Seeking a Senior Asset Manager with a minimum of five years experience with comprehensive experience with all commercial real estate product types including office, industrial, retail, multi-family and hospitality. Comprehensive understanding of and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Argus is required. Position includes the management and oversight of staff and team members so strong positive leadership skills are also required.
- Execution of the strategy set for the property at acquisition/takeover of management.
- Serve as point of contact for ownership and management of client relations.
- Approve Cap Ex projects, major repairs, and TI projects on behalf of owners.
- Direct regular investor meetings and communicate financial performance of assets under management.
- Initiate and lead ongoing communications with owners/clients on major decisions.
- Negotiate new leases and renewals within the parameters set forth in underwriting.
- Obtain lender approval for major leases and capital projects in accordance with loan covenants.
- Provide direction to and oversight of Property Managers and Leasing Agents, and oversee Cap Ex and TI projects along with PM's.
- Oversee cash management and cost control for properties under management, to include reserve analysis, lender reimbursements, and lender-inflicted cash traps.
- Direct and lead financial reporting meetings.
- Oversee monthly financial submissions/final review and approval of financial packages, including leasing and PM reports.
- Conduct property tours, market review and analysis, determine any exit strategy, and hold versus sell analyses.
- Coordinate refinancing efforts.
- Make final approval of annual operating and capital budgets for the properties.
- Final approval of CAM reconciliations.
- Business development.
- Asset Management
- Business Development
- Financial Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job