The Real Estate Investment/Construction Accounting Manager is responsible for the financial accounting and reporting of the hospitality real estate holdings owned and/or developed by the company. The person is also responsible for conducting all accounting functions of the construction draw process.
- Prepare monthly corporate financials and cash reports.
- Manage Accounting and Accounts Payable function of all construction draws
- Oversee monthly closing of corporate entities.
- Review all corporate transactions and entries.
- Be the lead person for all single purpose entity audits
- Conduct and/or review all corporate bank reconciliations.
- Respond to notices from government agencies for corporate entities.
- Conduct and/or review preparation of all journal entries for all corporate entities.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Asset Management for all accounting related matters on assigned investment properties.
- Work with the asset management and the Treasury Manager to provide operating cash flow projections to assist in forecasting investment entity/fund capital calls and distributions.
- Assist the acquisitions and dispositions teams in all property transactions as needed including proration calculations, A/R aging review, and gain/loss projections.
- Collaborate with outside accountants to prepare required tax documents, investor K1s and ownership tax reporting.
- Assist in maintaining the Company’s Investor Management Software platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of accounting experience with solid fundamental accounting skills.
- Real estate and joint venture/partnership accounting experience required.
- Experience with Yardi strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills strongly preferred
- Accounting / Control
- Investment Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.