General Purpose of Job/Summary:
The successful candidate will work with members of legal department to perform various administrative duties; prioritize work to ensure all work is completed on a timely basis; good communication skills and the ability to work with various departments as well as the legal department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of real estate related transactional documents, memos and correspondence;
- Code and process invoices for payment;
- Process documents for electronic archiving;
- Prepare and process expense reports;
- Oversee, populate/update and distribute legal status report;
- Verify document execution protocols are followed and satisfied.
- Track document execution and distribution;
- Distribution of incoming correspondence and legal notice; follow-up as necessary;
- Answer and assist with telephone and email inquiries from internal staff and external parties;
- Maintain calendars and coordinate meetings and presentations; and ;
- General administrative functions.
- Five (5) years’ experience at a law firm or in a corporate legal department
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency;
- Knowledge of Adobe;
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and via email;
- Strong writing and proofreading skills;
- Analytical and organizational skills; and
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in the real estate department of a law firm or corporate legal department
- Knowledge of document production and document management software;
- Ability to identify and categorize legal documents;
- Understanding of legal terminology.
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job