When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Analyst or Associate with Hines, you will support the management of client portfolios within the Portfolio Management team across various activities for multiple clients ranging from the day-to-day operations of existing investment platforms to supporting the formulation of strategy for new and existing vehicles. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support investor communication, forecasting, and NAV calculations
- Prepare investor portfolio reporting
- Create fund-level cash flow analysis and liquidity plan
- Support IM and regional teams on investment execution and due diligence
- Review Quarterly Report and Argus cash flows and financial statements for accuracy and variance analysis
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Two or more years related experience in commercial real estate investment, finance, or research
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 214 cities in 24 countries. Hines has approximately $120.6 billion of assets under management, including $66.5 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $54.1 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 128 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,348 properties, totaling over 444 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 512 properties, representing over 223 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.