When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Analyst with Hines, you will be working with a small team to launch a new business initiative -- Hines Workplace Services (HWS). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform detailed market research and analyze growth opportunities for HWS expansion
- Analyze and underwrite property-level opportunities and model financial scenarios
- Prepare memos, presentations and written communication of business issues, project statuses and proposals for Investment Committee approval
- Coordinate and participate in future meetings between Hines and its extended consultant team
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Two or more years related experience in real estate or in a financial analysis role
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 214 cities in 24 countries. Hines has approximately $120.6 billion of assets under management, including $66.5 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $54.1 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 128 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,348 properties, totaling over 444 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 512 properties, representing over 223 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.