Chicago-based Golub & Company LLC and its affiliates are active internationally in real estate development, acquisitions, asset and property management, leasing and corporate real estate services. The Company has developed, owned or managed more than 50 million square feet of properties valued in excess of $10 billion.
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to provide deep data analytics for Golub's Investor Relations and Portfolio Management departments. This is a new corporate position that will report to the Director of Finance and Investor Relations. Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with senior management to organize, build and maintain detailed and insightful data analytics across Golub & Company’s portfolio and businesses, grabbing data from a variety of software systems and reports to create regular process and uniformity.
- Maintain internal reporting to track portfolio leverage/risk, investment performance and operational performance.
- Collaborate internally and with third party software providers to implement a process that supports portfolio reporting and investor relations efforts.
- Create and maintain internal valuation process.
- Assist in the generation of quarterly investment reporting, fund reporting and regular investment memos.
- Gather, evaluate and maintain economic and market data.
- Manage and maintain Golub & Company’s third party data subscriptions and services, tracking information and data to facilitate investment decisions.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field plus minimum 2-4 years related experience preferably in commercial real estate investment environment or equivalent combination of education and experience. Individual should have strong financial acumen and firm understanding of real estate investment concepts. Must be comfortable speaking directly with owners and high-level management. Must possess expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, general proficiency in database management and a genuine desire to learn Argus and other software as necessary.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years