Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership.
What it's about
The ideal candidate will source, assess, execute, and monitor private real estate transactions.
- Source and execute direct and secondary real estate investment opportunities
- Lead quantitative and qualitative due diligence on prospective direct and secondary real estate investments, including the negotiation and preparation of joint venture agreements and sales and purchase agreements
- Conduct financial, tax, and legal due diligence, including the management of third-party consultants
- Lead the procurement of acquisition financing including all aspects of negotiation and document management
- Review investment memoranda for, and participate in, Investment Committee meetings
- Initiate and facilitate calls and visits with current and prospective operating partners and investment managers; conduct on-site visits
- Manage tasks related to product reporting, monitoring investments, market research, internal requests, and marketing efforts
- Support the Client Solutions team on various capital raising related opportunities such as attending client pitches and fundraising meeting
For this challenging opportunity, the ideal candidate would be a self-starter who works well in an entrepreneurial environment and possesses solid networking and organization skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience, including at least 3-5+ years of commercial real estate acquisitions experience, in the private real estate market with a leading player in the industry; managerial experience as a team leader is a plus.
- 2-3+ years of experience managing and developing junior employees.
- Excellent academic credentials (Master’s/MBA/JD/CFA strongly preferred), with coursework emphasis on finance, economics and/or real estate.
- Successful investment track record across various real estate asset classes and strategies.
- Possess a large network of asset manager and operator relationships across the Americas.
- Robust analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with strong abilities to negotiate, collaborate, and drive consensus.
- Expert level knowledge of Excel, Argus, Word and the ability to conduct market research.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask while completing projects accurately and on time.
- Solid work ethic, professional demeanor and appearance.
What we offer
Partners Group is a global financial institution that retains the culture, pace and agility of a start-up. As a growing firm, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent, by offering a workplace where results are truly recognized and rewarded. We offer a fantastic opportunity for you to grow:
- Professional, international working environment
- Challenging, rewarding career within a growing company
- Collaborative environment, with on-the-job training and mentorship opportunities
- Competitive benefits and wellness package, including medical, dental and vision coverage with employee premiums paid by the Company and subsidized for any dependents
- 401k (Roth and pre-tax options) with company match
- 25 vacation days and 12 holidays annually
- One month sabbatical after every five years of service
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Competitive compensation package, including performance based annual incentives
- Education assistance program
- Lunch stipend
- Fun office and team events, including volunteer opportunities to connect with and help our local communities
Make an impact on the organization by taking a lead role in the growth of our US business. Our working environment is humble, inclusive and transparent, and the structure of the firm is flat.
At Partners Group, we thrive on new ideas for the benefit of our clients, our employees and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and support diversity of perspectives.
We recently moved our Americas HQ to Broomfield, CO and are in a newly built, corporate campus with a state-of-the-art fitness center and food market.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
7+ to 10 years