An enthusiastic, ambitious self-starter is sought to fill a new AVP position in the Investor Relations/Fundraising division of a boutique commercial real estate investment advisor that raises discretionary private equity real estate funds. This is a high-profile position with exposure to and interaction with executive leadership and top-level clientele.
The ideal candidate will have many areas of responsibility and will grow with the firm. The candidate will work directly with the Founding Partners to raise capital for funds and manage investor relations. The selected individual will:
- Manage fundraising activities and campaigns, including preparation of marketing materials, and review offering memoranda and fund legal documents
- Perform research and on-going monitoring of investor prospects
- Arrange investor meetings and coordinate follow-up calls utilizing actively maintained contact databases
- Respond to inquiries from investors (i.e. RFPs and DDQs)
- Prepare quarterly update letters for fund investors
- Manage public exposure through press releases, industry conferences, databases, and seminars.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of three years of work experience
- Experience as a member of investor relations team at a commercial real estate investment firm or placement firm with proven ability to raise capital is ideal
- Exhibits strong dedication to the job and takes ownership of deliverables
- Possesses strong management, organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to progress quickly up the learning curve
- Demonstrates attention to detail, initiative, flexibility, creativity and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communications skills
- Comfortable and experienced with giving professional presentations and interacting with senior level executives and investors
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic team-player work environment
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM coupled with the ability to effectively maintain databases
The position(s) is available in either New York City or Palm Beach, FL. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and will include base salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits. For more information on our company please visit our website (www.AtlanticCreek.com).
- Investor Relations
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job