Are you a highly-motivated, adaptable, skilled and assertive team player? Do you thrive when balancing ongoing priorities with critical deadlines? Based in our metro-accessible Arlington office near Ballston Quarter, the Sales & Marketing Specialist position will collaborate within a virtual Global Sales and Marketing Services Department. In this fast-paced position, you will lead proposal and presentation development, preparing statements of qualifications, market sector research, event support and content-driven marketing collateral. This exciting opportunity requires you to be an independent, strong communicator with the ability to express yourself clearly and positively. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented professional with the ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting critical deadlines in a virtual reporting environment.
- Lead production and organization of sales deliverables in an office that produces a high volume of introductory packages, proposals, presentations and other client submissions
- Coordinate and maintain a high volume of data information for projects, team members, market sector and project statistics into data management systems
- Lead assignments with effective time management skills to balance short-term priorities with long-term strategic plan tactics and ensure deadlines are met
- Assist with the marketing support of business unit events, industry award submissions and local campaigns to support awareness of Gilbane in the local markets
- Contribute to the development of strategic content to Gilbane’s website and digital communication channels
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in the A/E/C industry, preferably
- Associates Degree Required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or English
- Strong organizational skills, a work-smart approach, proofreading expertise and eagerness to get things done
- Well-established communication skills that promote a collaborative team environment
- Technical writing skills for use in complex sales packages and the creation of case studies for people, projects and services
- A creative and strategic mindset that seeks ways to enhance client-centric messages identify value-adds and create project and personnel narratives
- Proficiency in desktop publishing, Abode Creative Cloud (especially InDesign) and Microsoft Office
Gilbane is one of the largest family-owned construction management firms in the country. We invest in our employees with one of the richest benefit programs in the construction industry, including a total rewards benefits program that includes competitive health benefits, generous profit-sharing/401k plan, education reimbursement, technical and skills training programs and opportunities for career growth.
Gilbane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Gilbane is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
- Business Development
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.