A leading, privately held real estate development, investment and management company that has acquired or developed more than 15 million square feet of commercial, residential, mixed-use and industrial projects is currently seeking a Capital Markets Associate to assist the acquisitions and capital markets team with all aspects of the real estate investing process.
A successful candidate for this position will have strong organizational and analytical skills. They must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, and community oriented.
- Finding and analyzing real estate investment opportunities
- Analyzing and compiling property data
- Maintaining current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry
- Underwriting and due diligence
- Financing (both debt and equity)
- Refinancing and disposition of portfolio properties
- Preparing investment committee memorandums
- Financial modeling
Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, engineering, real estate or a related field
- Strong undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated passion for Real Estate
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.