Mission Capital Advisors, LLC is a leading capital markets advisory firm and we are seeking an individual to join our Residential and Consumer Loan Sale Advisory group. This individual will be responsible for the overall transaction management of bulk whole loan transactions. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong transaction management, analytical skills and intellectual curiosity. Position affords the right candidate the opportunity for significant growth, compensation and ability to shape Mission’s loan sale efforts.
What you'll be doing in the role:
- Execute complex capital markets whole loan transaction
- Financial modeling and cash flow projections
- Interact with sellers, buyers, legal counsel, due diligence vendors and other stakeholders
- Coordinate data transfer with servicers and third parties
- Coordination of due diligence materials
- Transaction status reporting
- Prepare, distribute and maintain trade calendars ensuring that all key dates are met for a timely and efficient transaction settlement
- Review and advise clients on business terms for Mortgage Loan Purchase and Sale Agreements, Interim Servicing Agreements and other Deal Stipulations
- Tie-out final funding population with sellers and buyers and facilitate the settlement process including the execution of closing documentation, reviewing the funding schedule for accuracy, compiling mortgage loan schedule data, and communicating settlement funds Assist in responses to client RFPs
Ideal background & skills needed for the role:
- Minimum of two years transaction management or capital markets experience within residential mortgages
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and perform in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong MS Excel and database skills
- Financial modeling and data analysis skills
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge and experience with whole loan purchase and sale agreements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Location: Role will be based in Mission's NY office.
Background check: Thorough background check will be required of all candidates.
Mission Capital Advisors, LLC (and it's various entities) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
2+ to 5 years