Nationwide residential asset based lender that handles the entire loan process in-house from origination to close of escrow. Our continued growth has created the need for a talented Sales Manager/Director of Originations.
- Manage and direct a team or loan originators
- Recruit experienced commercial finance loan originators.
- Manages day to day activities of the sales staff.
- Holds regular meetings with the sales staff, reviewing sales strategies, best practices, training on new products and product enhancements.
- Set and create goals for monthly performance standards
- Set and create goals for monthly call queue performance standards
- Enhance originator sales, customer service and technical skills
- Monitor agent originations, funding’s and loan conversion percentages performance
- Set up meetings informing staff of expectations and weekly/monthly goals
- Ensures that sales staff is following company policies and procedures
Schedule and conduct mortgage financing conversations with potential REALTORS®, banking, and home builder clients.
Network to source new business as needed.
Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives, discuss with borrowers product/pricing guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
3+ years proven mortgage loan origination track record
Ability and personal expectation to regularly personally close 3 to 5 loans per month
Experience in commercial lending, private lending, hard money, auction, rehab, construction loans.
Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership
Skilled at connecting with a variety of personalities
Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
Professional in attitude and appearance
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4-5 years management experience in the mortgage industry (Required)
- 3-5 years Mortgage Call Center experience
- Brokerage / Sales
- Alternative Investments
Apply for this job