Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing commercial real estate firms, is seeking a Sales Manager to join our dynamic and collaborative company headquarters based in Charleston, SC.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing, training and coaching a team of commercial brokers with the objective of increasing the overall production and profitability of the office. Additionally, this role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the office related to brokerage activity (e.g. daily accountability, weekly meetings). The successful candidate will be a proven leader with a track record of building and managing high performance sales teams through passionate leadership and a winning attitude.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Manage, train, mentor and coach new and seasoned brokers at all levels (buyer’s brokers, junior brokers, senior brokers) in revenue generation and sales strategies, which may include the following:
- Set individual and team sales goals both annually and during 6-week sales “sprints”
- Create and enforce sales strategies to achieve goals
- Demonstrate availability and an active presence in the office to oversee day-to-day activities and performance of brokers
- Coach and interact with brokers to help them build sales skills and scripts and increase conversion rates and production
- Host daily and weekly team meetings with brokers to review pipeline reports
- Actively hire brokers in accordance with annual hiring goals
- Evaluate and improve operational systems to facilitate management reporting, information flow, business processes, and organizational planning
- Demonstrate and promote SIG’s unique culture by fostering team comradery and collaboration among brokers
- Interface with SIG Management to ensure goals for office and production are being met
- Remain apprised of industry, market and company changes and disseminate information to brokers
- Coordinate and oversee the completion of special projects as needed
Successful candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate, investment sales, and/or brokerage and 3 years’ experience directly managing a sales team
- Proven track record of success in leading a sales team to increased growth and production; successful candidate is energized at the prospect of helping brokers reach full potential
- Excellent people management skills, collaborative work style, and commitment to getting the job done
- Humble and hungry attitude and openness to direction
- Effective, inspirational and motivational communication style, excellent verbal skills, and ability to view situations from multiple perspectives
- Proficiency in technology (Microsoft Excel, SmartSheets, Google Apps, and Salesforce), learning new platforms and programs, and implementing systems and processes
Let’s be honest. A handful of firms are on your consideration list. That’s ok. We know that ours is special. Our company was founded on cultivating an environment of collaboration, integrity and always doing the right thing. We even have some fun while we’re at it.
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,400 transactions worth more than $3.3B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $750M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.
- Brokerage / Sales
- General Management and C-Suite
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.