Seeking Retail Leasing Manager responsible for leasing performance within the company’s growing retail portfolio in California, Arizona and Texas. Key goals include leading, collaborating and managing the retail leasing strategy to achieve each property’s business plan initiatives, in coordination with the firm’s senior executives and third-party landlord brokers.
Stockdale Management is the property management affiliate of Stockdale Capital Partners, a growing Los Angeles based vertically integrated real estate investment firm. Stockdale is championing innovation, sustainability and design that brings people together, enhances quality of life and builds community.
- Drive tenant outreach and networking for curated retail tenancy in food & beverage, health & wellness and experiential retail
- Leading new and renewal lease negotiations and corresponding financial analysis
- Involvement with the preparation of all leasing documentation, including but not limited to, leases, amendments, final lease submission packages
- Conducting property tours with potential tenants and brokers
- Implementation and oversight of various marketing strategies
- Preparing and updating marketing materials, including but not limited to, brochures, flyers, stacking plans, floor plans
- Working within the local brokerage community to develop tenant prospects and to accumulate pertinent market data
- Management of vacancy and ensuring “show ready” condition across the portfolio
- Professional interaction with tenants, brokers, other clients and organization’s senior management
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- 5+ years direct experience in retail leasing
- Bachelor’s Degree, or business, real estate related field preferred
- Real Estate salesperson’s license required (broker’s license preferred)
- 5+ years lease or contract negotiation experience
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CoStar
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Proven marketing and creative prospecting tactics
- Affiliations with retail real estate and pertinent industry organizations preferred
Competitive salary, bonus potential, growing firm, team-oriented environment, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ADD, LTD, EAP, Sick, Vacation, Holidays
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and inclusion and strive to be a socially and environmentally conscious firm. A full list of duties and the physical and mental requirement of this position are available upon request, as well as our firm’s Social, Environmental and Governance Policy.
Apply for this job