West Los Angeles, CA
Karlin Real Estate is a $2 Billion private investment firm targeting opportunistic acquisitions of commercial, hospitality and multi-family properties and loans across the United States. We are a growing fund with AUM projected to grow to $5 Billion.
Given the entrepreneurial and opportunistic nature of the firm, the position requires that the candidate work in a variety of capacities. The primary role will be focused on providing analytical and quantitative support for both the asset management and portfolio management teams. These duties include:
- Preparing and updating financial/valuation models
- Writing investment memos
- Collecting and analyzing market/economic data
- Assisting with internal portfolio reporting
- Assisting in the firm’s marketing efforts
- Assisting with ongoing asset management of current portfolio
The candidate should have the ability to express analysis, both verbally and written, in a clear and concise manner with a high level of attention to detail. Individual must be a self-starter with a strong desire to contribute in a small entrepreneurial work environment. Candidate should have a strong working knowledge of Excel and Argus Enterprise.
Time FrameWe are looking for a candidate who is able to start immediately.
- Asset Management
- Due Diligence
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job