Hana delivers enhanced employee experiences in the workplace. The platform was built to help occupiers and investors worldwide create transformative workplace solutions and destinations of choice by integrating property services and amenities with advanced digital technologies.
The Global Head of Sales will be the most senior executive in Hana focused solely on Filling the Hana units. This role will manage the other sales channels (Local, Brokerage and Enterprise) and work closely with real estate advisors and strategic account executives across the globe, along with local Hana unit operations teams to ensure a world-class experience from initial tour to close. This role will be focused on long-term deals (minimum 12 months) and will be required to articulate Hana s value proposition to C-Level executives across multiple departments and understand how to negotiate and navigate through complex deals.
- Prospect and build a prospect/tenant pipeline for existing Hana locations and future unit openings.
- Build relationships with mid-sized and Enterprise level organizations from initial contact thru contract execution and beyond.
- Develop a strategic sales plan to be executed with the help of your team for each Hana unit.
- Articulate Hana value proposition to C-Level executives across Finance, Development, Operations, HR, and other departments as necessary.
- Work cross-functionally with Broker/Agency Leasing team, Real Estate teams and Operations to optimize the member experience. Foster collaboration across other teams.
- Uncover growth opportunities through existing clients.
- Work with Real Estate Investments to develop the business case and value proposition for new unit openings.
- Lead teams of professionals in day to day activity including building tours, sales forecasting and pipeline management.
- Maintain sales pipeline by keeping current with unit occupancies, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics.
- Coordinate weekly pipeline leadership call bringin together stakeholders from across Hana.
- Provide a weekly Fill pipeline summary including detail on all final stage transactions.
- Speak at industry events to continue to get the Hana message / business case into the market?
- Willingness to travel at a level consistent with a senior level Sales role approximately 50-75% of time
- Track record of overachieving targets in a market-leading business-to-business sales organization.
- Experience with longer sales cycles, and multi-contract, value-based, and consultative selling.
- Combination of both inside and face-to-face sales experience.
- Coworking sales experience and Real Estate knowledge/experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships.
- Experience in Information Technology and Services Real Estate Financial Services
- P&L experience is preferred.
- Experience in managing sales and building high visibility brands is critical.
- Experience in real estate, facilities management or hospitality/coworking experience a plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication, organization and project management skills.
- Assertive and have a strong drive to develop those around you, being an inspirational leader.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Strong global sales background experience a plus
- Proven experience with Business scaling and entrepreneurship.
- Experience in planning strategic growth.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within multiple functional and operational areas.
- Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for multiple staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Experienced people manager with a passion for servant leadership, understands that none of us are as good as all of us, and for developing employees and their career paths.
CBRE Hana, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBRE Group, Inc., the world s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). Hana partners with real estate owners to develop and operate integrated, scalable, flexible workspaces. Each unit contains office suites (Hana Team), conference rooms and event space (Hana Meet) and co-working (Hana Share). Hana provides property owners increased transparency, control over their asset environment, and a valuable offering for companies that desire to maintain their culture and brand while leveraging the benefits of a flexible space offering. More information is available at www.yourhana.com.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- General Management and C-Suite
- Alternative Investments