Our client is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. They have invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our client’s success shows in their numbers – they’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today they have over 11 billion square feet of commercial space managed, and have expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join our client’s team as they continue to scale!
Our client reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by their clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), they recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were featured in Crain's best places to work!
Their headquarters are in NYC, but they have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This person has a wealth of commercial real estate, industry specific domain expertise and helps our client’s customers and prospects develop and implement strategies to take their real estate platforms to entirely new levels. This individual will develop unique solutions that enable their clients to implement streamlined processes and optimize their revenue-generating activities throughout their organizations and extended partner network. Ideally, this person will bring a deep understanding of industry pain points to drive innovation.
The Real Estate Executive within the organization and will meet with C-Suite Executives nationally to address industry pain-points and how our client’s platform can solve for them. Therefore, it is critical that this individual has extensive CRE industry knowledge and can converse and articulate market patterns/conditions.
- Has 5 + years of transactional CRE experience (leasing, brokerage, asset management).
- Understands the dynamics of the CRE industry including the implication of different company types (CPs, LPs, REITs, Fund Managers, Developers, etc.)
- Adapts conversation and effectively tailors message based on company type and individual persona
- Relates to the specifics of a client situation connecting the learnings from discovery process to the capabilities of our client.
- Navigates effectively discussions relative to the CRE industry and company specific workflows
- Positions our client’s capabilities within the CRE industry technical ecosystem (Yardi, MRI, Argus, Salesforce,).
- Discusses our client’s platform’s financial modeling capabilities confidently and convincingly in customer interactions
- Knows the key financial measures of success for each CRE company type and persona
- Understands calculations such as NER and NPV as they relate to potential leases and that lease’s impact on building-level cash flows
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills, especially an ability to communicate technical / product value to a business audience
- Proven ability to deliver compelling and engaging presentations to key decision makers and executives
- Ability to quickly adapt in client meetings to position the product based on value drivers
- Strong problem-solving skills that enable you to identify, deliver, and create the best client solutions
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Asset Management
- Brokerage / Sales
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.