Come join LA’s most innovative real estate investment and operating company! Rising Realty Partners currently owns and manages over 5 million square feet of office assets throughout the Greater Los Angeles area. From low rise suburban corporate structures to gorgeous historical assets downtown, our record of success in value-add investments is spurring growth, and with our new acquisitions, we are looking for the most creative, driven and talented property managers the industry has to offer.
This position offers a great opportunity to work in a fun non-corporate environment, while also offering growth potential.
Rising Realty Partners is currently seeking to fill a position for a Downtown LA office building. This position reports to the Senior General Manager and requires 5+ years of office building management experience.
The General Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations at the buildings, management of accounts receivable, accounts payable, security access management, vendor management, tenant requests and support of construction and asset management. This position can expect to indirectly and directly supervise building staff.
Key duties include:
- Management of staff and 3rd party operations staff.
- Vendor and Service Contract Management
- Tenant Relations, Customer Service, and Requests
- Preparation of annual budget and operating expense calculations.
- Monthly tenant rent statements and aged receivable management.
- Weekly accounts payable processing and approval.
- Maintain 24/7 Up-Time Facility
- Maintain secure access.
- Lease administration
- Construction management
- Monthly Partner Reporting
Key Qualifications include:
- 5+ years of office building management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- California Real Estate License, or, willingness to obtain one within 6 months.
- Proficient in: MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook. Knowledge of Yardi and Avid preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance.
- Self-starter with a history of success working in an environment with little supervision.
- Adaptable with the ability to change priorities on short notice.
- Excellent time management skills.
Required job duties will be discussed in detail during our interview process.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.