Crocker Partners is a leading owner and developer of high-profile office and mixed-use properties in key markets in the Southeast and Texas. The Company has a current portfolio totaling more than 11 million square feet valued at $3 billion.
The Analyst will work to acquire new assets and asset manage the existing portfolio. Responsibilities include the following:
- Acquisitions: Responsible for initial review of all prospective acquisitions: obtain information from investment sales brokers, maintain acquisition pipeline report and prepare accurate, thorough cash flow forecasts using Argus and Excel. Modify and update a proprietary discounted cash flow valuation model based on various scenarios and sensitivities. Assist in the preparation of investment memos for the investment committee.
- Asset Management: Update Argus files and valuations for properties in the existing portfolio on an on-going basis. Conduct ongoing analyses to support decision making related to the business plan of the investment (leasing, capital projects, financing, disposition, etc.). Communicate regularly and effectively with property management teams and review monthly property reports submitted for each asset.
- Due Diligence: Support transaction due diligence and closing processes for acquisitions and dispositions. Respond to requests from the investment committee, investors, brokers, lenders and the buyer or seller.
- Market Research: Perform thorough market research utilizing various databases and maintain proprietary property submarket reports on a quarterly basis. Maintain internal database of property sales and lease comparables for target markets on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree / strong academic performance
- 1-3 years of relevant commercial real estate experience
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Argus and financial modeling
Please apply directly through the SelectLeaders posting. Other applications will not be considered.
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.