Primary Purpose / Objective:
Sylvan Road Capital (SRC) is an asset management firm focused on single-family residential investments. The Director will be responsible for overseeing a team of transaction management associates and ensuring the timely and accurate submission of offers and administration of closings. Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to): offer follow up tracking, team performance reporting, technology improvements, bulk/portfolio transaction coordination. The Director will work closely with the Executive Director of Acquisitions to help refine and execute on the business plan. The position requires a high level of independent thinking, management and relationship building. This is a great opportunity to lead a team in a high paced environment that provides exposure to the entire acquisition processes for multiple single-family rental portfolios.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Transaction Management associates responsible for submitting contracts, negotiating offers, and supervising the closing process
- Provide training to new personnel and ongoing training and support to existing team
- Further develop current processes and technology to help refine the current transactional processes
- Responsible for accuracy of all documents submitted to data warehouse
- Work effectively with other internal team members to ensure that all contract issues are addressed in a timely and efficient manner
- Resolve escalated transaction issues with minimal supervision and input from the Director of Acquisitions
- Additional tasks as required by Management
- BA/BS degree. MBA or related graduate degree preferred.
- Experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting or related field preferred (5+ years)
- Experience in real estate, preferably closing attorney s office (5+ years)
- Proficient basic computer skills (Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required
- Ownership of designated tasks which requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with proactive follow-up
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines and multi-tasking
- Desire and passion to continue to learn and teach others about the single family real estate market
Compensation and Benefits Summary:
- Status Full-time Exempt
- Salary Commensurate with Experience and Education
- Other Benefits Comprehensive medical / dental / vision insurance; PTO; Paid holidays
- Works closely with Acquisitions, Underwriting, Asset Management, Portfolio Management, Property Management, Field Services, Banks, Investors, Auditors and Trade Partners
Sylvan Road Realty, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal or State Law.
This job is no longer active.