Associate Real Estate Manager - Fort Washington, PA Office
Link Industrial Properties (“LINK”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. LINK currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 355 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA or BS in Finance, Real Estate, Business Management; CPM/RPA designation preferred.
- Strong academic record
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Self-motivation, determination and initiative in a team environment
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Act as a single point of contact for tenants with overall responsibility for the planning and coordinated delivery of all management services. Respond to tenant calls and emails to ensure positive customer relations. Establish and maintain open communications with tenants by providing highly responsive services, conducting periodic visits, inspections and surveys, and by implementing effective tenant retention programs.
- Develop and maintain technical proficiency, industry knowledge and communication skills to provide timely information on property-specific issues.
- In conjunction with Asset Manager, develop and implement an overall Strategic Asset Plan (business plan) designed to enhance the value of the assigned properties. Continually evaluate all phases of building operation in order to enhance the efficiency of the operation and maximize cost effectiveness.
- Prepare an Annual Budget for each property focusing on the operating and capital expenses. Manage the assets in the most profitable and cost-effective manner. Prepare monthly variance reports explaining differences in actual vs. budgeted expenses. Review operating expense reconciliations that are prepared by the accounting staff.
- Coordinate and work with the Project Management team on all major repairs and capital items, including Tenant Improvements. Update Master Project Listing on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate tours for lenders or insurance companies and handle information requests.
- Assist the Brokerage team with marketing and leasing the properties.
- Assist with collection efforts for delinquent tenants and working with legal for more serious issues.
- Signage and tenant improvement review and approval.
- License agreements.
- Resolution of code/zoning/city violations/issues.
- Vendor management for monthly services.
- General property repair maintenance issues as required.
- Conduct pre-closing site inspections for local branches/engage vendor or sub-manager to conduct inspections.
- Prepare utility information, property services, etc. for start upon closing.
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
- Property Management
Apply for this job