As VP, Capital Markets, you will lead every aspect of growth for Lev's commercial brokerage unit including deal generation and execution, recruitment, and training. We are looking for a seasoned commercial financing broker with a large enough network to bring in consistent deal flow and hire out a stellar team of trusted associates. The VP, Capital Markets primary short-term focus will be on helping achieve $500M in equity/debt financing for the company within the year.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deal Generation: your primary responsibility is brokering transactions through your existing network and through the new network you will create with your team of brokers. You need to be able to create immediate impact with deal flow. We have the technology and resources to support your process end-to-end.
- Leading: you need to have excellent communication and verbal skills as you will manage and coach the brokerage team directly. This includes cold calling techniques, underwriting methodology, OM presentation, and client engagement strategies. As a member of the executive team, you will be involved in all aspects of company leadership decisions including fundraising, managing, hiring, establishing KPIs, and more.
- Hiring: you will need to streamline the broker hiring process, finding a strong pipeline of candidates from your own network, and execute on each step from reaching out to on boarding.
What We're Looking For
- You have the ability to hit the ground running by bringing in your own deals from existing client relationships
- You are able to build out a coaching program for new brokers and teach the first batch of hires everything you know
- You can seamlessly build out new business proposals, property offering memorandums, and financial models from scratch
- You have extreme attention to detail and an appetite to be better
- You are passionate about real estate, you really love what you do
- You are proactive, take initiative, and work successfully under pressure
- You have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate and excellent academic credentials preferred
- 7+ years of work experience in real estate brokerage
- Proven leadership experience being organized and influencing and communicating direction
- Extremely Competitive Salary and Equity
- Free Lunch and Unlimited Snacks
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Access to the Office Gym and Showers
- Brokerage / Sales
- Capital Markets
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.