When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As Vice President or Senior Vice President of Integrated Facilities Management, you will be a thought leader who partners in region led business pursuits, strategic planning and support of all accounts/multi-regional Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) businesses, and to develop strong relationships with direct reports, existing & potential clients, and regional/central staff to achieve trusted advisor status. You will actively engage with members of the wider Hines organization, internal employees and clientele, and be responsible for promoting overall success (revenue, growth and profitability, including new business pitches as required) of the IFM enterprise. You will also identify synergies and value between the IFM business and the rest of Hines' vertically integrated platform. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support existing internal (Hines) and external (Client) relationship management
- Maximize synergies between Facilities Management and other Hines businesses
- Provide high level support and when required leadership of enterprise platform accounts
- Develop and drive strategic initiatives and best practices across client accounts
- Manage and minimize risk to the firm and its clients including a growth strategy that minimizes firm risk
- Establish multi-year strategy and roadmap in conjunction with regional business generators/Operations Management Committee (OMC) based on expected growth and/or client type
- Partner with regions to develop business plans and strategies for high value/high margin business growth or enterprise clients with scale and profitability
- Collaborate with OMC or their designees to lead marketing and business strategies and assist with RFP responses
- Available to support region in Client dispute resolution
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in business administration or related field
- Ten or more years of experience inf facilities management, client services or a related field
- Prior experience managing and leading teams (at least ~10 years)
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of stakeholders to ensure timelines are met and deliverables are executed to the highest level
- Depth of expertise in running FM platforms across various types of situations (e.g., client industries, geographies, FM service levels)
- Ability to lead a cross functional team, including finance, IT, procurement, HR, marketing professionals
- Flexible and creative thinker able to blend industry practice with Hines unique needs
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven dynamic environment
- Analytical problem solver skilled in developing strategic process improvements to maximize resources, contain costs, optimize space, and enhance services
- Strong leader and team builder with excellent training, presentation, communication and relationship building skills
- Manager skilled in collection and interpretation of data, recognizing trends and formulating recommendations that strive to improve efficiently of the client's business model
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 219 cities in 23 countries. Hines has approximately $124.3 billion of assets under management, including $63.8 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $60.5 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 148 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,362 properties, totaling over 449 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 514 properties, representing over 222 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
10+ to 15 years