A national real estate investment and management company. The firm oversees a growing national portfolio of 58 real estate assets valued at approximately $580 million (based on investment cost). Property types include office, healthcare, retail, multifamily, and parking garages.
Primary responsibility is managing the accounting department and treasury tasks. This includes reviewing and implementing accounting business procedures for the corporation and supervising accounting staff. Review multiple sets of books that are part of the property management function of the company. This position is also responsible for cash management, financial reporting, and financial planning. Accounting includes corporate and multi-entity level accounting for each investor owned property. Investor financial reports are produced on a quarterly bases.
- Advise upper level management on cash flow and policy matters.
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the finance and accounting team.
- Assist with planning, directing and coordinating all accounting functions.
- Manage month, quarter, and year end closes.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis and recommendations of financial and market trends and forecasts.
- Produce, maintain and present all required financial statements and reports.
- Create, maintain, and improve all financial policies, controls and processes.
- Ensure timely completion of all tasks, monthly close-outs, and internal and external reporting including investor and lender financial reporting.
- Prepare and review operating budget.
- Manage treasury functions.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related discipline
- CPA preferred
- 5-7 years accounting experience, preferably in real estate
- Resourcefulness in researching and solving key financial issues.
- If not possessed already, ability and motivation to quickly learn about DST’s, real estate securities and the real estate industry
- Advanced skill level with Yardi and QuickBooks
Capital Square 1031 Jobs
|Role / Company||Location||Posted|
|Development-Construction ManagerCapital Square 1031||Richmond, VA||Jan 21, 2020|